1. Scope and applicability
2. Data collected by the company from the user
- Anonymous Data
- Log Data
- Personal Data
2.2 Anonymous Data
Anonymous data collected by Company includes the following ("Anonymous Data"):
- The browser type and version
- General information about the operating system
- The current date and time
2.3 Log Data
Each time the Website is accessed (including each time a button is clicked or a request is submitted), data relating to such access by the User is stored in a log file (the "Log Data"). In particular, the Log Data includes:
- Site from which the accessed file was requested by the User
- Name of the requested file
- date and time of the requestamount of data
- transferredstatus of the access (e.g. file transferred, file not found, etc.)
- IP address data
2.4 Personal data
The Company collects personal data of the User, which is information that allows the Company to identify the User. The collection of such personal data from the User is limited to data that the User has voluntarily provided to the Company by entering such data in the appropriate input fields on the Website, and data about the User's interests and preferences resulting from the recorded activities on the Website (collectively, "Personal Data"). This personal data includes, in particular:
- First name
- Last name
- E-mail address
- Phone no.
3. Use of the collected data by the company
3.1 Anonymous data
The anonymous data is used exclusively for anonymous analysis of website usage and related statistical purposes.
3.2 Log data
3.3 Personal data
The Company uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Contacting the User due to and based on the User's request.
- Customization of the Website and products (including the selection of advertisements displayed to the User on the Website and elsewhere) according to the User's interests and preferences.
- General improvement of the Company's products and services.
- The Company may send promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information that the Company deems of interest based on the User's use of the Website through the email address and other contact information provided by the User.
- From time to time, Company may use the Personal Information to contact the User for market research purposes.
- Internal Records.
If the User does not want personal data to be used by the Company for marketing purposes, the User may notify the Company at any time and the Company will then stop using the personal data for such purposes.
4. control of personal data
5. analysis software
The website uses the analysis software Google Analytics.
5.1.1 Google Analytics
- Evaluate the use of the website by users,
- compile reports on website activity for the company, and
- provide other services relating to website activity and internet usage for the Company.
5.2 Deactivation Google Analytics
6. Contents and services of other providers
The Website may use third-party content such as graphics from other websites. This implies that the third party providers of such content may recognize the IP address of the User, as the IP address is necessary for the transmission of the related data to the User's browser. The Company uses its best efforts to ensure that only such third-party services are used that use users' IP addresses solely for the correct display of their content. However, the Company cannot prevent the third party provider from using the IP address for other purposes.
7. Links to other websites
8. Data storage
The Company stores personal data on a server in Austria.
9.1 What are cookies?
A cookie is a short text snippet sent to your browser by a website you visit. It stores information about your last visit, such as your preferred language or other settings. Cookies are divided into mainly two groups:
These contain data to enable the functioning of the website and the services requested by the user, such as navigation or login functions. Without these cookies, parts of the website will not function correctly.´
These are used to record the user's navigation on the Internet and to create a profile of the user's interests, habits and choices. Such cookies can be used to display advertisements or products that may interest you.
9.3 How can I prevent cookies from being stored?
You can disable or delete cookies based on your browser settings. Disabling cookies may cause some websites to no longer function as desired.
Here's how to find the appropriate browser settings:Internet Explorer:
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
- Click on the Privacy tab.
- Open Mozilla Firefox.
- Click the menu icon and select Settings.
- Open the Privacy section.
- For "Firefox will create a history:" select the following: "create according to custom settings".
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click the menu icon and select Settings.
- Click on "Show advanced settings."
- In the "Privacy" section, select Content Settings.
In addition, the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance offers the option to disable non-technical third-party cookies at www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Used Cookies are used on this website.
9.4.1 Google Analytics cookies.
As mentioned above, the Company collects standard Internet log information and details of visitor behavior patterns using Google Analytics cookies. The Company does this in order to continuously improve the Website. This information does not include personal data. However, data used for analytics purposes may be linked to personally identifiable information collected by this website or elsewhere. More information about Google Analytics cookies.
To disable Google Analytics, you can use this link to set a cookie that remembers this setting for your browser. If the cookie is deleted, or if you use a different browser, this setting will no longer apply and you will be included in Google Analytics again.
Browsers such as Firefox can also block user tracking internally in the program, see the program settings." Disable Google Analytics here
Social PluginsOur website uses social plugins ("Plugins") of the social network facebook.com, which is operated by Facebook Inc, 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ("Facebook"). The plugins are marked with a Facebook logo or the addition "Facebook Social Plugin". When you call up a web page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection with the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted by Facebook directly to your browser, which then integrates it into the website. By integrating the plugins, Facebook receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding page of our website. If you are logged into Facebook, Facebook can assign the visit to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by clicking the "Like" button or posting a comment, the corresponding information is transmitted directly from your browser to Facebook and stored there. The purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Facebook, as well as your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy, can be found in the privacy notices of Facebook.If you do not want Facebook to collect data about you via our website, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website.
11. Security and confidentiality
The company takes reasonable measures to protect the user's personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access and disclosure. These measures include the use of networks secured by firewalls and passwords in accordance with current security standards. As an Austrian company, Aktivhotel zur Rose is subject to Austrian data protection law and as such is obligated to protect user data.
12. Contact details
If you have any questions regarding the use of your personal data by the company, you can contact: email@example.com.